Thursday 23 April 2015

Reviews


Here are some of the reviews for Twisted Bloodlines :)

"This book was well written and kept you on the edge of your seat. Linda made you laugh and cry her characters were so well written. They were well rounded and they were, as all people are, perfectly imperfect. You hated and loved the fact that the end of the book arrived. I look forward to reading more by her. I highly recommend this book and author!" 

"This book was awesome it was full of suspense areas where it made you laugh out loud and twists and turns that kept you on the edge making it hard to put the book down a must read..."

"This book was an awesome read. It made me laugh and cry. I caught myself trying to tell her no, that is too dangerous, out loud. I couldn't put it down. I hope there is more on the way, I need more of her story. LOVED IT. LOVED IT."

"Loved this book. Best thing about it was the soul mate and the in the moment feeling that it gives you." 

"I loved the story line and the characters were captivating. Looking forward to reading the next book in the series." 
 "Great book twisted plots and engaging characters. Could not put it down."

"This is a must read had me hooked from the beginning loved it would recommend to anyone great story line." 

No comments:

Post a Comment