Saturday 9 August 2014

Freebie alert!

We all love freebies, and I have one for you right now :) However, this is a conditional one. I'm looking for reviewers for Twisted Bloodlines, book one in the series. I need roughly around twenty lovely people, to leave reviews on Amazon, in exchange for a free copy of the book :) If you are interested, please leave your name, and email address, and my lovely publisher Miranda Stork will send you your free copy. You can either leave your details in the comment box, or email me directly at lujjacks@live.co.uk. I'll look forward to hearing from you, and happy reading :)
Details of the book are below. It's the first of six, in my paranormal thriller series. The first three are out now, with the fourth due some time next year. If you like your books full of hunky shifters, love triangles, and evil villains, then this is the book for you. It follows a dark story line full of twists and turns, with quite a few steamy moments, and best of all, it's free to you lucky twenty :)


Megan has never had what most would call a normal life.

Her childhood and teen years were spent on the run with her family, hiding from a horror so great it defines their world. Friends and homes are traded at a moment's notice to escape from their worst nightmares.

Years pass, and her mother settles down with her new step-father, a kind man who does his best to protect them. Life lulls into a safe pace, and Megan finally feels as though she has control of her future for the first time in her life. But that peace is shattered with the arrival of a new family member, one that bears a striking resemblance to a savior of her past...

Confused by her deep emotional connection to him, things unravel fast. She learns that the people she lives with, even her own family, are not what they seem. Her only friend who helped her piece her life back together changes overnight, and she is left dealing with the fallout on her own...

As events unfold, Megan finds herself face to face with the horror that has haunted her since childhood. But will she be able to escape from her twisted bloodline?

17 comments:

  1. Jacklynn Sizemore and my email is jacklynnsizemore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacklynn, I'm sending your email over to my publisher, and you should receive your copy soon. Let me know if you haven't heard anything within the next day or so :)

      Delete
  2. Michelle Morse mywolflover88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, just sent your email over to my publisher. She will send your copy to you soon, if you haven't heard within a day or so, let me know :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I loved yiur book and left a review on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your review mywolflover, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the review, and taking the time to read it :)

      Delete
    2. Michelle :) Sorry I wrote your username instead of your real name :0

      Delete
  4. e a lake
    ealake5@gmail.com
    (proving my love of freebies!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks e a lake :) I'll get that sorted for you now, and hopefully my publisher, will send you your free copy soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read your book. I'm in the U.S. so if that's ok, go ahead and drop me a line at elysianfieldsreviews@hotmail.com or contact me through my blog. Much love, and best wishes for your series!
    http://ufbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfectly ok if you're in the U.S. Morrighan :) I will pass on your email to my publisher right now, and she will send over your free copy shortly :) Thanks for your interest, please let me know if you don't receive it in the next few days, and I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno if my last one went through but I'd be willing to review it for you. you can shoot a copy over to howlofwolves@yahoo.com I'm almost done with the book I'm reviewing for another author. you check out my reviews on my tumblr to see if my style's what you're looking for http://cuanam-wolfspirit.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, nothing has come through to me :) I'll send your details over to my publisher now, and you should receive your copy shortly. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I'll look forward to reading your review :) Let me know if you haven't heard anything within the next few days, and I will get straight on it.

      Delete
  9. Hello my name is Dawn i would love to have the honor of reading your book :)....paranormalromancejunkie@outlook.com...could you please either send it to me in pdf or epub since my ereader does not support kindle books thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn, I will be glad to send you a copy :) I will send your details over to my publisher, and hopefully she can send you it in those formats, I know she tends to use mobi files, but I'm sure we can find a way around it :) If you haven't heard anything in the next few days, drop me a line, and I'll chase it up for you. Thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, id be glad to read and review, i leave reviews on amazon and goodreads so if thats good my email is desiresimone18@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Desire, I'd love it if you leave reviews on both of those :) I will send your details over to my publisher now, and you should receive your copy of my book shortly. Thanks for your interest, and taking part in the freebie, if you haven't heard anything within the next few days, let me know and I'll chase it up :)

    ReplyDelete